Did you know that wrinkles account for only 5% what you see on your face - filler and botox is not enough! It's the other 95% that actually makes you look older: tone and texture issues, such as rough, dull skin, sunspots, fine lines, and large pores. Mechanical exfoliation and peels is the key to treating the 95%!BOOK NOW
Semia has been an Aesthetician for 15+ years. She was born and raised in France, and her dream since she was a young girl was to be a part of the wonderful French fashion and beauty industry.
After Semia earned her baccalauréat “S”, she was qualified for L’École Internationale de Paris. Semia earned the highest degree, the BTS. A 3 year degree of master level education in skincare, body treatments, massage therapy, make-up artist, manicurist and pedicurist. With those qualifications she was ready for Paris, the heart of the world of fashion and beauty. She brought her expertise to luxurious and world famous Parisian Spas.
Semia never thought to move to the US, but as so often happens, love led the way. She moved to the US in 2002. Semia has worked in the US now for 9 years, beginning in Washington DC in a Med Spa, and moving to Austin in 2006 working in Avant Garde Salon Spa with Aveda products. In Austin, Semia is focusing on skincare.
Just click the "Book Now" tab, no FB account required!
Laptops, PC's or Tablets welcome!
Our booking software has a mobile version just for your smartphone!
Credibly innovate granular internal or “organic” sources whereas high standards in web readiness. Energistically scale future-proof core competencies vis-a-vis impactful experiences. Dramatically synthesize integrated schemas with.
By far the best facial I’ve ever received!
We love Semia! Her French wit and professional manner make painful procedures such as hair removal a bit less painful. I don’t ever look forward to having my back waxed but I always look forward to seeing Semia!
The Online Shop is not live and is in testing stage Dismiss